REGISTER AS A WINEGROWER:
A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
Thank you for deciding to join Libre.vin.
We are so excited to have you on board, and we promise you to do everything we can to make your participation a success.
Here’s what to do next.
Below you’ll find a step-by-step guide. Don’t be discouraged by the length of this guide. It is pretty straightforward, and all the details are only there to eliminate the risk of people getting stuck. Once you have completed the tasks, you’ll have a much easier job next time.
So let’s get started!
- REGISTER YOURSELF ON THE LIBRE.VIN PLATFORM
Go to: http://libre.vin/winegrower-registration/
We will review your application and (in most cases) approve. After approval you can continue the process. Don’t wanna wait? Just go ahead and register your wines (pt. 3) and then return to pt. 2 afterwards.
- REGISTER WITH STRIPE (our payment system)
Connecting with Stripe will enable our webshop to transfer your share of every order directly to your bank account. Stripe will ask you to answer about 20 questions. These are all formal details about your company to make sure you are who you say you are. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes.
1) Log in to your libre.vin-account here: https://libre.vin/my-account/
Use the email you chose at registration and the password that was sent to you by email (you might want to check your spam folder)
2) Go to “Store Settings” -> “Billing” (on the left)
3) Choose “Stripe Connect” in the dropdown menu
4) Hit the “Connect with Stripe” button
5) Follow the instructions from Stripe to create an account
- REGISTER YOUR WINES
Use this Google form for every wine you wish to register:
Versione italiana (via Google Translate):
There are a little over 50 questions but most of them are multiple choice and yes/no questions. Remember, the more you tell us the easier it will be for us to tell your story.
- FINISH YOUR LIBRE.VIN PROFILE PAGE
Start by logging in. Have a look around and try to complete these tasks (go to the menu on your left and start from the top):
– Upload background- and profile images
– Change the name of your page
– Change the url of your page (slug)
– Update your store description (tell us who you are, but please do not copy text from other websites. Google and other search engines will punish us for “stealing text” instead of creating unique content)
– Check if all the formal info is correct
– Insert Social Media links
If you experience any problems or if you have questions, please contact us.